Again, again!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How is it the end of July already? Whoosh! The days are flying by. Soon we'll have a little itty bitty baby first birthday party to celebrate.

Isla's friends are all turning one, and this little miss got another dress for another party. Geranium Dress, how I love thee. 


This time I made the basic dress with a gathered skirt and flutter sleeve and one enormous pink bow.


The bow was a source of great amusement and was absolutely covered in baby food before the day was out. I made the bow out of hot pink cotton, stiffened with interfacing and hand-stitched it on along the bottom of the bodice to one side. Ta ra!


This girl is very mobile. She's crawling and standing and shuffling along while holding on to things.

Every day I expect to her stand up and toddle over to me.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments