Wednesday WIP: Fair Isle Cardigan

Wednesday, July 24, 2013


It's been a while since I last posted a Wednesday work in progress. Most things have been in boxes since moving, but not this one. This one has been (very) slowly and quietly on-the-go when the soaring heatwave temperatures settle down to a light sizzle, and there's a gentle breeze blowing in through the windows.

This is going to be a Debbie Bliss Fair Isle Baby Cardigan. It's knitted entirely in Baby Cashmerino which is like knitting yarn gold, and is spun from the locks of unicorns. Okay, not really - but almost. For the price, it might as well be.

I've done the back, fronts and sleeves for my very first fair isle project. Sensibly, it's age 0 - 3 months, so at least I'm just dipping my toes in to the fair isle waters here with a teeny tiny fair isle cardigan yoke. Fingers crossed it doesn't all end up in a tangled heap.

You Might Also Like

0 comments