Oh, Look! &Stitches!

Monday, June 24, 2013

&Stitches is a fabulous quarterly e-zine and blog dedicated to the art of hand-sewing and hand-embroidering. Run by Carina and Nicole, two crafty bloggers extraordinaire, &Stitches is regularly updated with patterns, information and eye-candy related to stitchery inspiration and instructions.

And look who was featured this weekend:


Ta da! Look, my Spring Sampler embroidery! It is still available to download for free from here. Thanks to Nicole for finding bakercourt and for contacting me about the feature.

I've been working on two more stitching designs which you'll have soon, I promise. In the meantime, I'm unpacking. Our move went well and we're settling into the new place. The man-with-the-internet arrives on Thursday so I've got three more days without broadband! Eek! Wish me luck xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments