Why, hello there.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

This is the latest addition to our Bakercourt Family: the Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker.






















I like to call her Sally. She comes with a recipe booklet, and the first Recipe of Deliciousness (yet untested) I spied when I flipped it open randomly was a recipe for Sally Lunns. I love Sally Lunns.

She's a pre-loved bread maker (her official title is bread bakery, I'll have you know) that I found on Gumtree.

I used to make a lot of bread by hand, but we found that as work got more demanding, "quick" loaves were a thing reserved for weekends - and even those were few and far between. Seeing as I can make bread, I don't think this is cheating. Much.

















... now all it takes is a bit of this...

















... and some of this, if you're in the mood for soya bean and sunflower seed loaf...

















... to fill the house with the smell of freshly-baked bread, and to give you one of these!

You Might Also Like

4 comments